How do I open iPad or iPhone AudioNote files on Windows?
Step 1. Download AudioNote for Windows
Step 2. Transfer the files to your PC
There are several options for transferring:
- Create and/or move notes on your iPad into your Dropbox folder.
- Install the Dropbox client on Windows (http://dropbox.com)
- From AudioNote for Windows, use File->Dropbox->Open From Dropbox…
Use iCloud Drive
- Create and/or move notes on your iPad into your iCloud Drive folder.
- Install the iCloud Drive client on Windows (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283)
- From AudioNote for Windows, use File->iCloud Drive->Open From iCloud Drive…
Share over WiFi from your iPad:
- Start WiFi sharing on your iPad
- Open your PC web browser to the indicated URL
- Click on the title link for your AudioNote file
Transfer your notes through iTunes:
- Use iTunes File Sharing to transfer notes to your PC (see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301)
- In AudioNote for Windows, use Open Folder and Select the .audionote folder.
NOTE: This is the folder itself, not the files inside, as iOS and Mac AudioNote files can appear as folders on Windows.